Wednesday, August 30, 2006

2strokebuzz Reviews the new Genuine Blur 150

2strokebuzz: The Blur 150: Modern scooters aren't rubbish:

Well Illnoise dun diddit. He went and reviewed him a scooter. His first since he started covering scooters more than 10 years ago (has it been that long???). What he says sounds promising. I'd suggest clicking the title link to read the unabridged version. One bit that really stood out for me was when Bryan said:

"I'm seriously considering trading in one of the rusty, cable-eating, oil-leaking vintage bikes in my garage and selling out to the four-stroke automatic world."
What?! What did you say?! ("The counclers are Jedi Knights, I believe." Um, sorry I always do that.) Anywayz, I couldn't believe my ears either. TSS trades in an automatic for a 'vintage' and 2SB considers trading a vintage for an automatic?!?! I think this is one of the signs of the apocalypse... I'm sure Nostradamus mentioned it somewhere, or maybe I saw it in the Di Vinci Code. Who knows.

One commenter (Prof. Matt) from 2SB noted that the FLY150 from Piaggio retails for $100 less than the Blur, and you know you love you some Piaggio!

I'll be leaving DC in the morning. I can sleep. It's 3:25am right now and I have a wake up call scheduled for 4:30am so I can get to my 7am flight back home. I blame it on that damned Arizona Energy Drink I had today. I'm gonna be draggin' a$$ tomorrow. Good night.

No comments: